- The warmest months are May thru August. Rainy season is during September and October.
- When the time to meet Tulum´s archeological park, get the earliest you could. You will find less people and the weather is the appropriate. F.Y.I. Sunday is free entrance for Mexicans, might be a little crowded.
- To manage your visit to Tulum´s archeological park is very simple, you can either take a bike ride, take a taxi or do it using the really reliable public transportation van. The ticket sale is right on park´s entrance.
- Tour Courier service has a fee, but if you gather with other people, the fee would be lower.
- Prepare your self for the Archeological park ride with comfortable shoes, hat and sunblock the beach access is included in your entrance fee.
- Do not forget to take drinkable water with you. There are no stores inside the Archeological park.
- To lease a car is the best option to meet the wonderful Tulum and surroundings.
- Take cash with you!! It is recommended to pay in cash ( Mexican peso preferable )
- Cenotes ( sacred well ), lagoons and many ecological attractions are some options you do not want to miss! ( ask for our different tours ). Cormoran Boutique Hotel has an amazing “cenote” a few minutes distance away, available free of charge for our guests.
Hotel convenience tips
There are several ways to get to Posada Lamar from Cancun’s international airport.
Posada Lamar provides transfer service, through Tucan kin shuttle. www.tucankin.com
Check its web site for rates.
Other option is to use public transportation through A.D.O. www.ado.com.mx.
Check the web site for rate and time schedule.
Our personal recommendation is to lease a car, that way you manage your own time!